Services: Bush-Tell Internet will provide DSL Internet service at the customer’s location. This service will be billed monthly on the same invoice local phone service is billed. Any work needed inside the residence or business including installation of a new phone line, phone jack, etc. will be performed at Bush-Tell’s standard labor rate of $80.70 per hour plus materials.
- Month-to-month agreement: This Agreement is a month-to-month arrangement beginning on the date of service establishment. Customer pays the full monthly rate or a prorated rate if service is not installed on the first of the month or disconnected on the last day of the month.
- Two-year agreement: This agreement is for 24 months, beginning on the date the service is installed. By signing a 24-month contract, the customer receives a waiver of the $249 installation fee. Customer pays the full monthly rate or a prorated rate if service is not installed on the first of the month or disconnected on the last day of the month.
Payment: monthly payment for this service is due and payable through the terms and conditions associated with Bush-Tell’s monthly billing statement. Failure to make any payment due or to perform any obligation under this agreement constitutes default of the agreement and all unpaid amounts shall become immediately due and payable to Bush-Tell.
Modem: The purchase price for the modem is included in the installation fee. Modems are purchased outright and are not returnable for refund unless proven to be faulty.
Liability: During the term of this agreement, the customer shall bear all risk for the equipment, including loss, theft, damage, or destruction of the equipment, and all liability for the use, possession, operation, storage, and condition of the equipment.
Termination fee: For two-year term agreements, if service is disconnected for any reason including non-payment prior to the completion of this contract terms: customer will be billed $249 for the installation fee originally waived.
Assignment: The customer may not assign, transfer, or dispose of, in any manner, any of its rights or obligations under this agreement.
Resale: The undersigned agrees Bush-Tell DSL service is not to be resold.
This agreement is subject to, and incorporates by reference, Bush-Tell’s Acceptable Use Policy, DSL Terms and Conditions and Internet Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all Bush-Tell Inc. products, services and subscribers, unless otherwise specified in product-specific terms and conditions. By using Bush-Tell Inc.’s Internet Service, you agree to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy. Bush-Tell Inc.’s reserves the right to update this policy from time to time without notice to subscribers. The current version of this policy will be posted on the bush-tell.net website.
- Acceptable use
You agree not to use the service to:
- Invade another person’s privacy;
- Distribute lists to be used via unsolicited electronic mail or the other mass electronic mailings including but not limited to: mass-newsgroup postings, SPAM, and unsolicited email sent from your server, or any other service on the Internet, which contains your domain name or any other domain name on our network;
- Unlawfully use, possess, post, transmit, display or distribute obscene material or child pornography;
- Post, transmit or disseminate content which violates any proprietary rights of any third party, or is unlawful.
- Post, transmit, or disseminate objectionable information, without limitation, constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, federal or international law, order, or regulation;
- Access any other person’s computer, software, or data of any other person without the knowledge and consent of such person;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, or distribute in any way, create derivative works, of information, software, or other material obtained through the Service which is protected by copyright or any other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner;
- Copy, distribute or sublicense any software provided by Bush-Tell Inc. except that you may make one copy of each software program for backup purposes only;
- Service, alter, modify or tamper with the Service or permit any other person to do the same that is not authorized by Bush-Tell Inc;
- Restrict, inhibit or otherwise interfere with the ability of any other person to use or enjoy the Service, including without limitation, posting or transmitting any information or software which contains a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, trojan horse or other harmful feature; or generating levels of traffic sufficient to impede others’ ability to send or retrieve information.
- Disrupt Bush-Tell Inc.’s network;
- Resell the Service or otherwise charge others to use the service (the Service is for personal use only within your business, domicile, apartment, dormitory room, or barracks room and if you agreed not to use the Service for operation as an Internet Service Provider for any other business enterprise in competition with the service);
- Use the Service in a way which is contrary to any other Bush-Tell Inc. policy that may be posted by Bush-Tell Inc. from time to time;
2) Transmitting and viewing content
The customer is to understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages, or other materials (“Content”) whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Bush-Tell Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the service. Bush-Tell Inc. does not control the content posted via its service, and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, Integrity, or quality of such content. You understand that by using the service, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Bush-Tell Inc. be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
3) Monitoring content
You acknowledge that Bush-Tell Inc. has no obligation to monitor or review Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that Bush-Tell lnc. has the right to monitor Content electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, or regulation or governmental request to operate the Service properly, or to protect itself or its Subscribers. Bush-Tell Inc. reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Content that violates the terms and conditions of Service herein. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content including any reliance on the content.
4) Bush-Tell Inc.’s Right To Terminate
Engaging in any of the activities listed above may result in immediate termination of service this policy shall not in any way limit Bush-Tell Inc.’s rights of termination pursuant to the product’s Terms and Conditions document.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bush-Tell Inc. and each of its respective affiliates, subcontractors, employees and agents, from any claims arising from use of the Service; this includes, but is not limited to, use of the Service in any manner prohibited under this policy.